By Jennifer R. Statham
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is remembering the men in their lives this Father’s Day weekend. Most of the guys in my family love golf, so in honor of them I rounded up 5 golf-themed sewing projects any golfer would love to receive as gifts.
Golf-themed sewing projects
- Make a charming Golf Towel by following a tutorial by Junie Moon at So Sew Easy.
- Protect his clubs by making vintage-style Golf Headcovers with the pattern by Amy at Positively Splendid.
- For his dirty golf shoes, make a Shoe Bag for him to store them in like the one in Mel’s tutorial at All Wrapped Up.
- Give him a comfy seat no matter where he plays by making him a Golf Car Seat Cover like the one by Catusberry at 78MPH.
- Help him round up everything he needs for a day on the course by making him a a super-stylish golf accessories bag like the pattern found at Joann Fabric and Craft Stores online.
- For a gift a little more advanced, try your skills by making him “a travel-worthy golf bag” like the one Lorenna Buck makes online at her blog.
Happy Father’s Day and Happy Sewing Everyone!