By Jennifer R. Statham
I just wanted to say THANK YOU! to everyone who painted with Fabric & Frames on Saturday, March 25 at the 2017 Spring Market & Craft Fair at the Jaycee’s Building in Huntsville. We had a blast meeting so many wonderful people and painters! As you can see in the photos above, we had many artists to paint with us!
I’d also like to give big SHOUT OUT to several of the vendors/crafters I met at the Spring Market & Craft Fair. There were sooooo many that I can’t possibly list them all but below are five of my favorites:
- Paper Petals – Thao does Paper Floral arrangements and Wedding backdrop designs – And – They – Are -Gorgeous! The Paper Petals booth was definitely a show stopper!
- Dreamscape Event Panning – Heather offers a variety of event planning services including fantastic decorations for birthdays, bridal or baby showers, and even wedding day coordination.
- NicoLeigh Photography – She does photographs for portraits, seniors, families and moms-to-be, and also weddings, engagements and more. I didn’t get to stop and talk, but I admired her work from afar all day long. Stunning photography.
- Cathy’s Garden LLC– Cathy was right next to us during the craft fair and we got to enjoy the decadent scents of her essential oils and defusers – I believe those scents helped us relax. She had all sorts of pretty garden terrariums and dish-gardens, even some arranged in high heel shoes, which were adorable!
- ChooChooWhite’s – Brandi offers the cutest busy books, cloth books, and playthings for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. She designs and sews them all. These would make such cute shower or birthday gifts.